Friday, February 8, 2008

More of Carla Bruni


Internation Musing/Hans posted private photos of the new first lady of France, Carla Bruni, on his new blog. They can be accessed here. Please note the apparent themes of the photos: primness, purity, the intellect, modernity, music, and a hint of sensuality...

Are these photos a prelude to a better, responsible, and dignified Bruni, a woman worthy of her position? Let's hope that if she changes, her husband will have sense enough to realize that he needs to grow up and be responsible too.

There is an old saying, "There's no fool like an old fool."

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Sincerae,
I have more private photo's of Carla..))
Btw, could finally add you to InternationMusing
Kindest

Ardent said...

Sarkozy is no more a President than I am an astronaut!

As for Carla ... after dating Mick Jagger, Eric Clapton, Kevin Costner, Donald Trump (to name a few), she certainly had lower her vision and aspirations by marrying Sarkozy.

Perhaps they deserve each other.
:)

Sincerae (means "Morningstar") said...

Where's the photos, Hans? I would like to see what other act she is putting on. But I might be too hard on the woman. Perhaps she wants to change. She has held up well to have been with so many men:)))) And thanks for me again, mon ami:)

Dear Ardent,
I really feel sorry for their kids. With parents like these...

Sincerae (means "Morningstar") said...

Hans,

My last sentence should have been, 'thanks for adding me to your new blog, mon ami.' My typing and editing get worse and worse.

Unknown said...

No problem Sincerae. Blogging is not a language contest.
I put 2 more pics on the blog..)
She is a multi talented person btw..)
Model, singing, acting...
regards

Sincerae Bonita Smith's Facebook profile