Tuesday, December 4, 2007

One of the Ultimate Romantic Gestures: The Kiss! No. 1


I will admit it...I like to kiss. For someone who likes to kiss, I should allow myself to be kissed more. However, I am very picky about who gets the privilege though, perhaps too picky. I liked being kissed on the lips like most people, but I also love being kissed on the hand equally. To be kissed on my hand I actually had to travel to Botswana and Turkey before I met men who had enough class to realize that the act should not be permitted to die out even though it is a European courtly gesture from centuries previous to this one.


Today my friend Metin who has his blog Talk Turkey wrote an entry about male and female attitudes about kissing. Since he and I seem to be on the same wave length occasionally strangely I happened to be thinking about writing a post here a few days ago about kissing.


About a year or so ago while looking for romantic Victorian e-cards, I ran across a site that listed 365 ways to kiss. I have been looking for it this evening while writing this, but I cannot find it. I am really disappointed that I haven't been able to locate it because the techiques were not only erotic but were also Romantic. Of course, aspects of Romance does include eroticism. So I have decided in the midst of this to list a different way of kissing each week.
This one is a rather aggressive kiss which probably comes from or is inspired by the Kama Sutra.

---While kissing your partner, gently bite down on the lower lip (women love it ) and then start sucking on the bottom lip to give them a great sensation.


TO BE CONTINUED

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You took the words out of my mouth...no pun intended...mouth...kissing...get it?

:)

Sincerae (means "Morningstar") said...

Don't start, Metin! :)

Sincerae Bonita Smith's Facebook profile