Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Empress Josephine @ MySpace.com

While looking up information on Josephine's best friend during her society "girl" years, whom I will present in an upcoming post, I happened to run across on Google information about a MySpace page for the empress. The page is a beautiful and delightful place to explore for those who are Josephine lovers and other things and people who are French. Here you can also see some of Josephine's personal treasures.

I feel I am too mature to haunt places like MySpace, but in the future, I will be seeking out other historical figures there.

Enjoy, and also read my other two posts for today;)!

Empress Josephine de Beauharnais

For some reason Josephine's surname from her first marriage is used more often even in history books than her maiden name or her surname from her second marriage to Napoleon.

No comments:

Sincerae Bonita Smith's Facebook profile